WE’RE Looking for
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK FOR INBOUND:
You will create work that matters – generating traffic, leads & sales
You will learn constantly – be the best digital marketer you can be
Advance your career – become what you want @ inbound
We Are Looking For A
- Join one of Perth’s fastest growing digital marketing agencies
- Career development opportunity for an experienced content marketer
- Great location in Mt Hawthorn on the café strip
About Inbound Marketing Agency
Based in Mt Hawthorn WA, Team IMA (Inbound Marketing Agency) leads the way in setting the benchmark in Inbound Marketing Australia-wide, and as an integral part of our team, you’ll embrace this vision and take on living it in life and business every day.
The Content Marketer role is vital in:
- Developing key content marketing strategies
- Write regular content for all inbound channels (website, blog, email, social, landing pages, ads etc.)
- Manage and scale team of content writers
- Optimise content for search engines and lead generation
We are looking for a problem-solver and data-driven content marketer who will be responsible for content marketing strategies, managing content team, writing and editing content (doing), inbound marketing activities, and helping manage our growing portfolio of clients.
This is not an entry level role. This position requires a solid understanding and 3 years minimum experience in content marketing.
5 Benefits of this Role
- You will create work that matters. The driving mission behind everything we do at inboundmarketing.com.au is to ‘help businesses generate a constant flow of website traffic, leads & sales’.
- You will learn constantly. This is a job that will force you to grow. You’ll learn something new and be challenged pretty much every day. It is our goal for you to be a better person at the end of each year than you were at the beginning of it.
- You will be in a great location. Based in Mount Hawthorn – a 10-minute drive from Perth CBD – you’ll enjoy that you don’t have to pay for parking, close to several coffee shops and cafes for a bite to eat.
- You will be well paid. Your compensation will be very competitive. We are looking for the ‘best of the best’. It is important that you are compensated fairly (based on experience and skills) and that this job moves you in the direction that you want your life and career to be going.
- You can advance your career. For the right person, this can become a leadership role in the future. Team performers will be in prime position to advance.
6 Requirements for this Position
There are a few non-negotiable traits that any successful candidate will possess.
- Your default setting is to be proactive, not reactive. You ask questions rather than letting topics go undiscussed. You take ownership of problems and develop solutions without being asked. To do this job well, you need to be eager to take action and have a history of getting things done.
- You are a fantastic communicator. This job will require you to work within our project management system. Much of your marketing will evolve around persuasive copy.
- You are an organisational powerhouse. You need to be a master of logistics, planning and coordination of content. The right candidate will be able to juggle multiple priorities and work well under pressure.
- You know your marketing. We are an inbound marketing agency that’s a trusted advisor in SEO, content marketing, social media, email marketing, etc. Our discussions are data-driven and we use a variety of software such as Google Analytics, Hubspot, Pardot, SEMrush, Ahrefs, WordPress (CMS), and Excel, to name a few, to make things happen. Our core speciality is search engine optimisation (SEO), so we love the words ‘impressions’, ‘click-through rates’, ‘traffic’, and ‘conversions’.
- You bring energy into the room rather than take energy out of it. Great teams cannot thrive when people act selfishly, lack ambition, or otherwise row in the opposite direction as the rest of the boat. We are looking for someone who brings great energy and enthusiasm each day and has a genuine desire to help others and to be part of a team.
- You have the experience. This is not an entry-level position; we’re looking for someone with a minimum of 3 years of content marketing experience – with the goal of generating web visitors and leads.
Interested? Apply now, following the instructions below.
- Address the 6 requirements for the position in a cover letter
- Attach your current resume
- Send via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note – any applications not addressing the requirements will not be considered.
Applicants must be eligible to work in Australia and have permanent residency.
Join Perth’s Leading Inbound Marketing Agency
Helping clients generate a constant flow of traffic, leads & sales.
About Inbound Marketing Agency
Based in Perth, WA we have worked with leading Australian brands. Since 2007, our team has learnt that the digital marketing is always changing. You can’t just rely on a few marketing activities or advertising channels. We utilise a variety activities to help businesses acquire visitors, generate leads, close sales and delight customers.
Why Choose Inbound Marketing
- Experience Since 2007
- Industry Experts
- Inbound Marketing Certified
- Featured On Search Engine Journal
- Focus On Improving Your Sales
- Proven Track Record – See case studies
- Experience Across Multiple Industries